"Innovative distribution, marketing and pricing strategies with sound legal foundations are the key to success in the highly competitive technology market."
Katarina Klaric, Partner, Stephens.
Internet Service Providers, telecommunications carriers and businesses exploiting digital technologies are faced with ever-changing laws regulating e-commerce. Stephens Lawyers provides advice on all facets of e-commerce including:
- On-line distribution strategies
- Application of broadcasting and telecommunications laws
- Copyright, defamation, privacy and other liability issues
- Contracting through digital or interactive mediums
- Service provider and access agreements
- Internet advertising agreements and regulations
- Trade Practices Act and consumer protection issues.
Stephens Lawyers provides commercially-minded advice to facilitate e-commerce.
Suppliers often do not appreciate the complex laws that regulate these activities and, as a consequence, breach the law and lose their competitive edge. Stephens Lawyers advises on laws affecting technology distribution, marketing and pricing, and assists clients in the development and implementation of distribution, marketing and pricing strategies within the existing regulatory environment.
We also negotiate and prepare marketing, dealer, agency, franchise, licence, distribution and other supply agreements for IT products and services through traditional channels and the on-line environment.